Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wooooooops.

So I totally haven't blogged in almost a month. I don't even really have a good reason. I have been super busy but that's really nothing new. And for real we have had a million snow days where I could have blogged a million times but I'm into the whole doabsoluetlynothingonsnowdays. wooops, does that make me lazy? oh well. Today is my first day at work this week. Monday I was deathly ill due to overdosing myself on pills because I did something awful to my back (I still dont know what is wrong) All the medicine really messed me up..inside and out. I wasn't back to myself until yesterday afternooon. Blah. I hate that. & then we got crazy amounts of ice which got school cancelled Tuesday & Wed=I was happy:) I stayed at my sisters Saturday through yesterday bc I heart her and my 3 yr old neice rocks my socks. My sister recently started working on top of going back to school to get her masters (she obv rocks too) so I was able to do my thang and be a stay at home mommy auntie for 3 days. love love love. Can't wait to marry my hottie becoming a doctor boyfriend what!? and stay at home with my babieeees! Weeeeee!

Here are some randoms for you::

  • I am rocking the cutest slippers boots today & jeggings. Might as well be at home in my jammies..gotta do what I can.
  • Even though high school kids can be brats they are always making me feel old laugh :)
  • I miss being with babies and litte kids everyday. Bad.
  • 3 of the heaters systems at school today weren't working..my room got down to 60 degrees. It was super.
  • I think i might be becoming addicted to this. don't hate me.
  • The roads were terrible this morning bc it snowed on top of the ice & we didn't even get a delay. wtfuhhh.
  • We are having our pee wee clinic tonight for K-6th grade but my 3 yr old neice and my friends 3 yr old daughter are coming..duh!
  • I love naps and I am sad that I will not get one today. Is that bad?
Okay friends random people who are reading this..it's mashed potato day and my lunch is on it's way via my slaves students. I will be back soon. Promiseee!

No comments:

Post a Comment