Friday, February 4, 2011

Just because..

  • It's friday but feels like tuesday.
  • This is purple and small because I feel like making it purple and small.
  • I am so sleepy.
  • Kids are being bad.
  • I feel  bad for saying kids are being bad when its only a select few.
  • I don't get to take a nap again today.
  • I am slightly burnt bc i can't not go tan when it only costs $1.50 ::duh:: & of course I fell asleep.
  • We have a bball game tonight  which is also our pee wee night. yipee.
  • lunch sucked today.
  • I want to go shopping.
  • Did I mention I don't get a nap again today?
  • It's boyfriend week apparently. who knew?
  • We are already over our built in snow days and there are 3 chances for snow in the 7 day forecast.
  • They are talking about making all these snow days up on saturdays. WHAT?!!!
  • I am going to L.A. to visit my brother & SIL in 43 days & have never been. I am pumped.
  • My 3 yr old niece is a freaking rock star & not only learned all the material at our pee wee cheer clinic last night but insisted on standing in the front row with the high school girls to perform everything regardless of where they put her. ohhhh myyyy. love it.
  • I miss my mom & dad; even tho I live with them.
  • I am so very glad it is Friday & won't hate it at all if we have a snow day or 5 next week. Did I say that? woooops.
  • My job rocks I just don't hate snow days.
  • I was forced  taken to a movie last night....(after the clinic that ended at 8 and the basketball game that ended at 9 and going tanning....and then for frappes....and a random trip to walmart (lovelovelove these)...).......@12:01!! Saw the opening of The Roomate ::super creepy::
  • And I wonder why I am always tired HA.
  • Luckily  random crazy things such as last night are totally my thing. why not? might as well do random fun things while you can right?
  • This sunday is the superbowl. I don't like the packers and despise the steelers (who really needs 7 superbowl rings?? VOM) I'll probably nap instead kthanks.
I guess that's all I will bore you with for now..I needed to focus on something besides how irritating teenagers are for a while. thanks for listening reading :)
Here's to hoping you get a nap in and have a wonderful weekend!!

& here is this just because it makes me smile. ohhh love. one of my favorite things........

No comments:

Post a Comment