Wednesday, February 16, 2011

when the dog bites..

I have been feeling so lazy and blahhh lately.
I hate that.

I think I am too busy trying to fit too many things into each day.
3 jobs.
boy.
sleep.
laundry.
family.
friends.
I hate that I feel this way, I mean I don't even have a family of my own yet or kids to take care of and I bet when that season gets here I will wish for the time I have now back but seriously...It's a mess.
I think it has alot to do with not being focused on any one thing.....
I don't like that.

My jobs aren't things I have ever wanted to do, besides coaching.
I am very grateful for all of them though and I don't like being negative or complaining.
It's just all starting to weigh down on me.
I'm not where I would like to be at this point in my life and that is frustrating.
I know it will all come in good time & I trust that God has a bigger and better plan than I do.
& Thats how I get through my days.
But seriously..when will I get to where I want to be? Everyone around me is either getting married or having babies or buying there first house.
And even though I am so so happy for them...it's kind of depressing.

Oh well.
Gods got me; I will just keep giving it all to him.

Thanks for listening reading.

HAPPY HUMP DAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment