Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hiiii, I'm bored.

Waaay bored..stalking reading blogs; saw this on another blog. so..here ya go. if you care :)
1. Where is your cell phone:
sitting right here on my desk, next to my loooovely flowers that smell so freaking good and make me want to run around outside :) Thanks moooom!
2. Your hair:

currently-long, down, dark, and straight. been thinking about dying it lighter again; I have spring fever and in the spring and summer it's usually light. Also, I am getting lots of layers put in; soon!
3. Your mother:
rocks. I strive to be just like her some day.
4. Your father:
is the most unselfish, caring man I've ever known.
5. Your favorite food:
um. chicken i guess. I feel like almost everything I eat has chicken in it. but i am always down for some steak mmmm. oh and candy duh.
6. Your dream from last night:
I don't remember it! hate that.
7. Your favorite drink:
I'm not very good at picking ONE favorite anything. sooo. water. mcds sweet tea.  starbucks carmel fraps. mtdew. smoothies. oh and cranberry juice. looooove.
8. Your dream/goal:

Get married, have babies (like 4 at least bc im crazy like that), and be able to stay home to take care of all of them. Possibly even homeschool. whaaat.
9. What room are you in:
Room 142, the study hall room! weee.
10. What is your hobby:

hmm. I never have the time but I love making homemade things/gifts for people/hair bows/etc, taking pictures, and I guess I can add blogging to my list; bah! Oh and reading im the biggest book nerd everrrr.
11. What is your fear:
Losing someone close to me, tragically.

Not being able to have kids.
12. Where were you last night:

Tanning bed-mmmm. Bdubs with the wifey. Then to sleeeeep.
13. Something you are not:
A runner.
14. Muffins:
banana nut!! & choc. chip!!
15. Wish list items:

Tattoos! I finally decided what I want and I can't wait to get them. Also, there are lots of shoes I want right now duh OH and a new bag!
16. Where did you grow up:
Same place I am now. In fact I work at the high school I attended. Like it here but would love to move away sometime. I just feel there are too many people and places in the world to explore to stay in one place forever.
17. Last thing you did:
Told kids they were being ridiculous. bah.
18. What are you wearing:
tan & brown sweater, brown tights, and brown FLIP FLOPS! It's 68 today! whaaaat. love it.

19. Your TV:
is big and flat.

20. Your pets:
family puppy; bubba lou. he's not really a puppy. at all. he's huge-like looks like a polar bear. But i call all dogs puppies. okgreat.
21. Your friends:
are crazy and wonderful.
22. Your life:
was given to me by God. & is currently a crazy, beautiful, mess.
23. Your mood:
So sleepy. But happy bc it is warm and sunny :)
24. Missing someone:
Yes, my best friend.
25. Vehicle:
 Patti; her is a white 2003 nissan pathfinder.
26. Something you’re not wearing:
a necklace.

27. Your favorite store:
Target or Forever 21.
28. Your favorite color:
pinkish, or teal, or yellow, or purple. sometimes green. Told you I can't pick favorites.
29. When’s the last time you laughed:

Multiple times today at crazy kids.
30. When’s the last time you cried:
Last week.
31. Your best friend:

is beautiful.
32. One place you go over and over:
The high schoooooool! alllll day errrrday. between cheer & work I feel like I live here.
33. One person who emails me regularly:
co-workers, mom. I don't really email outside of work.
34. Favorite place to eat:

This is tough. I'm gonna say olive garden.
35. Where do you want to be in 6 years:

Married with a baby or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 haha maybe in 10 years :)

Okay the bell is fiiiiinally about to ring !!

Happy Thursday :)

byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment