Tuesday, February 8, 2011

50 Randoms Things About Me.

  1. I have 1 older sister, 1 older brother, and 2 younger brothers which makes me ....the middle child.
  2. I have been to Las Vegas with high rollers...uhhhhmazing.
  3. I drive a Nissan Pathfinder who I named, Patti. She rocks.
  4. I have 18 cousins on one side and 19 on the other.
  5. I love, love, love babies & little kids. They are my most favorite thing.
  6. I had braces for 6 entire years. From 6th grade to senior year and I didn't even have crooked teeth, just a slight overbite.
  7. I attended college for 1 year where I lived on campus with a friend from high school. Since then I have transferred schools twice...once to a community college and then to online.
  8. I have gone to school for 3 different things. elementary education, early childhood education, & dental assisting.
  9. I received certificates in early childhood & dental assisting.
  10. I have never worked as a dental assistant.
  11. Going to church every sunday refuels me,deepens my faith,and brings me closer to God
  12. I have had 3 serious boyfriends since I was 16.
  13. Although healthy, I have terrible joints & often feel as if I am living in a 90 yr old body.
  14. There is a 14 yr difference between my sister & youngest brother,
  15. I lied. I also do the billing for an attorney which doesn't have much to do with kids except that I also nanny for him in the summer.
  16. I have an addiction to Mcd's sweet tea.
  17. I know I shouldn't do it but I am in love with the tanning bed.
  18. I want a large family, God willing. I would love to have 4 or 5 kids.
  19. I have truthfully never had a desire to become anything except a mommy.
  20. I believe in retail therapy....to a point.
  21. I should start going to church again every sunday.
  22. I am terrible at math.
  23. I love coaching cheerleading especially during competition season.
  24. I always wanted to be married at this point in my life...guess God had different plans.
  25. I worry about people way too much.
  26. I went to private school for 9 years then switched to public for high school.
  27. I am in love with stores/restaurants that are open 24/7.
  28. My parents have been married for 33 years.
  29. I am a dog person & can't wait until I can have my own.
  30. My older brother is my only sibling married & lives in Los Angeles working on movies, music videos, video games etc.
  31. I drive a mini bus for cheerleading & I'm probably the hottest mini bus driver there ever was.
  32. The year I turned 21 & the year after were the craziest years of my life. INSANE.
  33. I really want to take photography classes & have my very own badass camera.
  34. I am obsessed with shoes. like really obsessed.
  35. I love love love to dance.
  36. I once wrote up 14 students in one day.
  37. I sometimes wish I was head coach so I could do some things differently.
  38. I seriously daydream about being a SAHM and taking care of my hubs & babies.
  39. I really do not think it's possible to have too many pair of jeans.
  40. One of my biggest faults is that I care too much.
  41. My dad calls me by my middle name. Always has.
  42. Although I despise white milk I am in love with chocolate milk.
  43. I have been totally & completely screwed over by someone I cared about.
  44. I still don't have a smart phone.
  45. I potty trained myself at 18 months old. Go me.
  46. I am in love with snow days.
  47. I am also in love with sweat pants. deeply.
  48. Due to circumstances stemming from #43 I still live with my parents.
  49. My right shoulder pops out of place every single time I move it.
  50. I really want a tattoo but have yet to find something I want printed on my body for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment