Friday, February 18, 2011

PS!

Totally almost forgot. My "Favorite Things Today" posts will be changing to "My Favorite Things This Week" and I will probably be doing these on Sundays now.
Feels better.

Anyways, It is finally FRIDAY and I couldn't be more glad. aaaaand I don't even have a game tonight! whaaat.

I'm going to tan after work. then beat on the street is I'm going on a date with a cute boy, weeee!
He is the sweeetest, ever.

Tomorrow is senior night. Hello, tears! Senior night for football is sad, yes, but you know you still have all of basketball season with these girls.

This. is. it.

I will miss each one of them so very much. I feel like they are all my little sisters and i get so sad thinking about them growing up and going off to college... freaking crazy.

I am sleepy today, imagine that!
My niece stayed with us last night and slept in my bed bc hello I am her favorite. duh.
but the crazy girl is even crazy in her sleep. kicking me. turning sideways/forcing me off the bed. talking in her sleep.
Not to mention I don't sleep soundly when she is there anyways. I guess I worry. I don't know why, she is 3.
When she was a baby I would not sleep at all if I was with her.

SIDS scares me to death.
I always had my hand on her chest so I could feel her breathing.
I can only imagine the kind of crazy mother I will be someday.

Which reminds me. On Wednesday, A friend of mines 4 year old cousin was accidentally shot in the abdomen and was killed : ( He and his twin brother had found one of their dad's guns in the basement (He is a sheriff) and were playing with it. They aren't sure exactly who fired the gun.
Please say a prayer for their family. I cannot imagine what they are all going through.

On a lighter note...
I leave for LA in 28 days.
Wahooo!!
I've been researching the best places to spot celebs, ha!
My sister in laws sister has been there visiting the past 2 weeks and they went to The Chelsea Lately show. Have I ever mentioned how much I freaking love Chelsea Handler, she is insane.
Anyways, J Biebs was the guest the night they went! whaaat!!
I have bieber fever, I will admit it.
Yes I'm 23. It's fine. He is presh and I heart his songs.
They thought it was lame that he was the guest, whatevs!
I probably would have peed my pants.

I am determined to see someone awesome.
Anyone will do, really.
Bah! Can't wait.

Okay I will stop boring you now. byee!

HAPPY FRIIIIIDAYYY! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment