Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Faces.

Not good quality, taken on my phone. My freaking adorable niece and myself.


Susan. "The other cheer coach" Love this lady. She rocks.

Danielle. My partner in crime. My best friend. My wifey. not really, obv. But we have always referred to each other as that. I have never laughed more with anyone. I would have missed out on so much if it weren't for this girl. Together, we make living fun.

Me, being awesome. Danielle & I used to always find the most random people in the bar and dance with them so they too could feel awesome :) Which clearly is what this man is.

Cheeeeeer!

One of my babies from working at the daycare. I miss him the mostest. My little shoob.


That's it for now. I will start adding photos with my posts as soon as I find my camera cord! :)

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment