Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day Four:

Short Term Goals For This Month & Why.

Clearly, I'm on top of my shiz today.
Two posts in 20 minutes.
Winning.

Short term goals for April:

Find a nanny job for the summer.
Why? Bc school ends first week in June and the babes I've nannied for the past 8 or 9 summers don't need me anymore. whaaaaat. seriously. i'm slightly in a panic;stressed out state over this.
ATTENTION(yes you): If you live anywhere near the cincinnati,southeast indiana, northern kentucky area and need someone super awesome to care for your kids this summer or know anyone that does...puhhhhlease tellllll meeeee:) I do super fun things like take them to the pool/waterpark, library, zoo, museum, park, whatev! We do not sit at home & watch tv!
Okay, i'm done.
but no joke...let me know! Even if you don't live in these areas....let me know! I will move!
kidding. kind of...

Stop being a fatty.
also known as....WORK OUT.
Why? Bc I haaaate that I haven't been.
Oh and I need to.
Gonna try super hard to at the very least walk a mile everyday.
Or join my mom at jazzercise.
Or run, HA.
Or take alot of naps...
whichever.

Stop being a baby about selling Patti.
Why? Bc gas is  $3.80!! and going up everyday!
Seriously.
Dear beautiful black or white jetta, whereee areee youuu??
More importantly... Dear person who wants to buy an SUV when gas costs almost $4/gallon, CALLLL MEEEE! kloveyou.

Start going to church every sunday.
Why? Bc I have no good reason not to.
And I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment