Monday, April 11, 2011

Day Five:

Your Day

Gosh, I am realizing how bad I am about this. Woooops.

Well.
My typical day goes a little something like this..
Wake up around 645-7ish depending on if I'm showering in the morning.
Get ready.
Be at work by 8.
School day starts at 812.
My job is kind of awesome honestly.
For the most part I get to sit here on my computer and do whatever it is my little heart desires.
I write kids passes to the library.
5 per period. "no more than that" says the mean librarian. boo her.
My students are actually really good & stay quiet.
Minus when they are talking to me...which many of them do.
Obvs.
Bc I am awesomeee.
But when they are not quiet and/or working on something/sleeping...
I write them up.
And they get a detention.
Bummer for them.
Study hall is for homework and studying right??
HA.
Anyways, I sit here from 8-2:54. and then I am doneeee.
Pretty sweet right?
It's a little different story when it's cheer season.
which is actually the entire year minus spring time.
but we'll save that fun for another time.

Soooo.
After work I either go straight home and take a big fat nap bc I've obviously had a really long, hard day.
orrrr.
I meet up with a cute boy & we go on adventures.
or dates.
or whatever.
Which usually takes me to shower & bedtime before I start all over again.

Guys, I just realized how totally lame my days sound.
But honestly, right now, that's how I like it.
Usually I am so busy with work & cheerleading & trying to find time to work at the law office in between I barely have time to breathe.
So this is nice.

God Bless Spring Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment