Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Randooooo's

  • I'm pretty positive something is wrong with me..I am never not tired. Like to the point where I could completely pass out at any given time of any given day. It's bad.
  • I seriously don't understand how it is so freaking cold in my classroom every single day. I have to dress for 30 degree weather even if it's 70 outside. stupid.
  • I also do not understand high school boys. seriously. I DON'T GET IT. Most of them are so immature it makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a pencil. Just sayin'.
  • Cheer is over for the year...God bless America! I will finally have time to live..and sleep...and do laundry...and freaking shower. ha. I love it but basketball season gets to be ALOT. games at least 4 nights a week including fridays and saturdays and practice twice a week. YAY for getting my life back!! Till tryouts in May anyways when we start all over again :)
  • Big news people....I Have Stopped Drinking Mt Dew. what. I know. But seriously it needed to happen...I need to lose some pounds.
  • I've been sticking to only pretzel sticks and water while at work. I use to have at least 2 cans of mt dew and random snacks, candy from the vending machines, ya know.. but seriously vom..I miss being a size 2. But I'm going to shoot for a 4 and see how that goes :)
  • Over the weekend my younger, yes younger, brother told us him and his gf are ENGAGED! WHAAAAT. I am so so happy for them but kinda makes me sad. I want to get married damnit. I was getting used to hearing about a new engagement every other freaking day but MY LITTLE BROTHER!? ugh. He's only 20!
  • I am so pumped spring is coming. It's such a refreshing time. lovelovelove.
  • I leave in 17 days for LA!! wahoooo!
  • Sooo I might be selling Patti(my nissan pathfinder) or trading her in. Gas is just getting to be too expensive. and Patti goes through it way too fast. I haven't decided for sure. I know it's lame but I'm really attached to my car ha.
  • I have decided one thing though. I am more stuck up than I thought. I can't get myself to even think about driving a CAR let alone a CAR that EVERYONE has. Examples) Ford anything...Toyota anything...Honda Civic/Accord...Chevy anything..etc. I can't do it people. I have been looking at VW Jettas and Passats and some Audis. They are way cooler and not so typical. I HATE typical.
  • I can see and feel God working in my life every single day. I love that. It keeps me going.
  • I know last week I said I had big news coming so as soon as I tell my cousin I will put it on here. She reads this and I can't let her find out via my blog.
  • Two boys in my class are telling me about the chiropractor right now. I've known I've needed to go but oh em gee...I wish I was there right now. Sounds uhhhmazing.
  • I hate taking the time to make phone calls and appointments. As of right now I need to make: a dentist appt, a hair appt, and a gyno appt. yipeeee. These are all critical though as I will be losing my dental insurance when the school year is over..I think. Need to check on that....but that requires a phone call. Ha i suck. umm my hair needs a trim and some layers STAT. possibly color. aaaaand I totally have hoo ha issues and found out right before I lost my health insurance 2 years ago and have yet to go back. wooooops. Hoping and praying everything is okay.
  • Oh and I changed the look of my blog. OBV. Like??

3 comments:

  1. Liked your little list. :]

    Have you had any blood work done??
    Same thing with the fatigued happened to me for a really long time, plus passing out ect, and I found out I'm super anemic. Little iron pills everyday and now I'm not ever tired! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had blood work done...Sounds like I should tho! My sister is super anemic too. Sounds like that might be what it is..which would make sense because it's like it doesn't matter how much sleep I get I'm always dying for a nap. I will def look into it. Thanks girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the blog visit and the comment. I was always a VW girl...but now with kids I have a minivan...I am drooling over their minivan....sigh!!

    Enjoyed the few posts I was able to read. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete