Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day One:

  Introduce Yourself

I don't think I have ever really formally introduced my self on my blog sooo:
Hello :) My name is Carla middle name Jo
Most people call me Carla but many people call me Carla Jo and special people, like my daddy & close friends, just call me Jo.
I am the middle child in a family of 7.
Thats.. my dad, mom, sister(31), brother(29), me(23), brother(20), brother(17)
I am not perfect. In any way. I struggle with alot of things. But I'm learning.
I have one niece. She is my world. I ADORE her.
Kids are my thing, love love love them.
Call me crazy but I literally CAN.NOT. wait to have babies & be a mommy & a wifey.

I am in love with:
english bulldogs.
smell of clean laundry.
learning new things.
starbucks.
music.
babies.
traveling.
heart to hearts.

I believe...in God.
I believe...in love.
I believe...in myself.
I believe...in others.
I believe...in holding hands.
I believe...in family.
I believe...in loyalty.
I believe...in dancing your pants off.
I believe...there is some good in everyone.
I believe...there is some good in everyday.
I believe...in burning candles on regular days.
I believe...in being in love.
I believe...in kissing.
I believe...in giving thanks.
I believe...in doing what makes you happy.
I believe...in overusing I love you.
I believe...in never going to bed angry.
I believe...in marriage.
I believe...in prayer.
I believe...in faith.
I believe...in miracles.
I believe..you have the choice everyday to decide to keep loving, to choose happiness, to be positive, and to make the most of things. No matter what.
And this is how I choose to live my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment