Thursday, March 17, 2011

7 hours.

I have 7 hours left of work before I am off for 11 days!! Thaaaank God. My mind has been everywhere & things haven't been the best. I've tried to blog a million times this week...I just couldn't come up with anything. Wanted to write something today though since I prob won't be back to the blog world for at least a week and a half. So here's some random things going through my mind.......

  • does forgiveness mean forgetting as well? sometimes i feel like it should.
  • i try to distract myself on my computer while they play morning announcements on the tv bc of all these clips about bullying...if i watch & pay close attention i will cry. i can.not.stand.bullying.
  • why do kids have to listen to their ipods SO loud? like I currently hear eminem...."slim shady hotter than a set of twin babies in a mercedes benz with the windows up when the temp goes up to the mid 80's" Really???
  • I wish I was enjoying some kegs & eggs this morning for st.pattys. green of course.
  • Is it bad that I kind of wish I only had a one way flight to LA?
  • I'm dying for some cranberry juice.
  • Do I bring a swim suit with me or no? I think I will bc I feel like I should since Im going on vaca to the ocean. On the other hand should I be trying to squeeze my ass into one?
  • Why is the temp in LA the same as it is here?
  • Check luggage or just carry on?
  • I don't like flying longer than 2 hours, is that fine? My flight is almost 5.
  • Oh I forgot, I got a tat. That was my big news. Heart on my heart. Love for self.
  • I haven't straightened my hair in probably 2 months.
  • All my green shirts are not school appropriate, woops.
  • Obvs was going to bypass wearing a green shirt but then spotted a green hoodie on my floor, picked it up and decided it would be better to rock that than deal with kids trying to be funny and annoy and pinch me all day.
  • I'm only into the drinking green beer part of st.pattys day. That's fine, right?
  • How do people watch the video's of the tsunami and earthquake and not feel like their hear is breaking in half. seriously it's one of the saddest thing's i've seen.
  • I slept for 14 hours last wednesday night, like went to bed at 430pm. best.day.ever.
  • slumber party with K tonight. Idk how i'm going to make it 8 days without seeing her :(
  • My sister, my boy, me & K are going to the CIRCUS on friday night! Effing love the circus.
  • My favoritest cousin ever turned 21 yesterday & just moved back. Hello, happy hour.
  • Some days I'm cool with selling Patti, some days i'm not.
  • Reminds me..last st.pattys day danielle & I decided it was Patti-my pathfinders birthday, obvs. So in honor of her we drove her all over america to an irish pub (like an hour and a half away). It rocked. Plus we had a good reason. Oh my.
  • This is clearly the longest, most random post ever.
  • Oh yesterday I woke up with the stupidest thing ever invented.. A UTI!! Rawr, I hate you urinary tract!
  • Shocking I know..but I fell asleep at 730 last night. Hadn't eaten all day. Made a pizza hoagie at 1am. fml.
  • Is it always best to follow your heart? As opposed to your head?
K that's all, if you actually read this whole thing..i like you.
Now go have like 12 beers, green beers that is.

Happy Thirsty Thursdayyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment